Today I will discuss about hypertension.
- What is Hypertension?
- What are the symptoms of Hypertension?
- What are the causes of Hypertension?
What is Hypertension?
It is basically a high blood pressure (BP).
Heart is the most important part of our body. It circulate blood in to our complete body. When our heart contract. blood is pumped in to arteries for circulation. Then blood exert some force on the walls of arteries. This force exertion is called blood pressure,On every heart beat your blood pressure will be at maximum value , This condition is systolic pressure. When blood pressure value will be lower then this condition is known as diastolic pressure.
Sphygmomanometer is used for blood pressure. It measure your blood pressure in (mmhg)
If value is 120/80 mmHg then your blood pressure is normal.
When your blood pressure will be >90/140 mmHG.Then the condition will be called hypertension.
- Pri Hypertension
- Sec hypertension
The symptoms of pri high blood pressure are sight weakness, anxiety, tired, body pain, headache, buzz sound in ear.
The symptoms of sec high blood pressure are goiter, abnormal adrenal gland, your renal artery become narrow. Your aorta become narrow
Emergency situation or hypertensive crisis:
When your blood pressure cross the normal value i.e. 180/110 mmHG .Then It can become very serious condition or emergency situation. It can cause serious heart attack.
- You will not be to breathe
- You will become consciousness
- Everything will look blur
Causes of first type are
- Lack of physical activity
- High salt
- High cholesterol.
High blood pressure diagnosis
- Blood test
- Urine test
- Go for morning walk
- Do 30 min exercise daily?
- Do not take stress
- Go to work at bike
- Eat fruits and vegetables
- Do not drink cold drink too much.
- Do not take high salt
- Check your blood pressure daily.
Go to doctor they will recommend you some medicine. Take that medicine regularly
That medicine are
- Calcium channel blockers. This medicine will relax your blood vessel.
- Central acting agents
- Vasodilators it is also used to relax the muscle of arteries wall
- Angiotensin II Receptor Blockers (ARBs)
- Diuretics (Water or Fluid Pills)
- Beta Blockers
If you want to know about other disease.Here is link of other diseases.